Did you miss this great webcast: The 5G Revolution?
We have the recording for you. Don’t miss out.
In the webcast, we covered the following:
- We covered the areas where 5G will impact our lives most.
- We covered how fast 5G is going to be in Australia and around the world.
- Numerous graphs were noted on the growth of 5G forecast – phenomenal growth!
- We covered the 5G Watch-list for Australia and the US markets
- We pointed out four 5G Stocks that currently stand out in Australia along with 3 for the US market.
- We took a brief look at 2 amazing portfolios for 5G stocks in the US and Australia Market should you wish to track these.
All of this and much, much more.
This special presentation gives you a solid platform to launch your 5G discovery further… you don’t want to miss out on this recording!
CLICK HERE to see the replay.
See you this Friday for our next Hot Topics of Interest Webcast: Bitcoin & Blockchain. We take a closer look and find the best stocks involved in this emerging asset class!
If you have not registered already, or if you wish to pass on the registration to someone else who will be interested, here is the ink:
See you this Friday!
VectorVest Inc (ARBN 654 498 218) is an Authorised Representative (No. 1294036) of Centra Wealth Pty Ltd (ABN 39 158 802 450) which holds an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL No. 422704).
Please refer to our Financial Services Guide which provides you with information about us and services we can provide. Any advice is general in nature and has not considered your personal objectives, financial situations or needs. You should consider whether the advice is suitable for you and your personal circumstances.
Backtest results and Model Portfolio performance and profit calculations are theoretical and calculated by VectorVest Inc and do not reflect actual investments in the companies mentioned. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. Actual results may be affected by known or unknown risks and uncertainties that cannot be reasonably included in a backtest, and therefore these outcomes can differ materially from backtested expectations. As a result, past performance should not be relied on as a guarantee for future results.