I am running the Successful SMSF Wealth Creator Course again this month! We last ran this course in October last year – and had some great reviews.
I provide an introductory webcast to explain exactly what the course is all about, where you can ask as many questions as you like.
In the introductory webcast, I will go over some of the key concepts that will be covered in the course including
- The probabilities of success and how to make them work for you
- The need for a disciplined investing approach
- The power of position sizing and risk management
- The importance of finding stocks with consistently rising earnings & combining this with the power of market timing
- Several powerful proven portfolios that consistently make money
I will also touch on:
- The amazing US Worry-Free Portfolio which has annualized over 30% a year since 1996 to present! Fewer than 9 trades a year on average.
- The Australian Worry-Free Top Earners portfolio, applying prudent management & stock selection, annualising over 28% a year since 2007 with fewer than 12 trades a year.
- 2 powerful swing trading techniques for short term explosive returns.
- Provide the way forward, putting this all into a trading plan to cater for conservative through to the adventurous investor!
At the end of the introductory webcast, we will provide you with the details to register for the course should you wish to attend.
To register for the introductory webcast into what this course will entail, click on the link below
For those of you who missed out last time and asked me about registering for the course, you can register directly by going to www.vectorevest.com.au/wealth