VectorVest’s Model Portfolios are racing along! The portfolios have been specifically designed to find the best stocks with strong liquidity, moving up in value. All the portfolios apply prudent risk money management rules. Penny stocks are not permitted in any of the portfolios. We combine many years of trading experience and analysis to give our subscribers portfolios they can evaluate, track, back test and modify further for their exact needs!
Each Model Portfolio shows our subscribers exactly what is being held in every portfolio, every day.
Listed below are some of our key portfolios:
The Safe and Sure Portfolio:
• The Safe and Sure Portfolio is made up of high dividend paying stocks that are fully franked! Less than 16 trades a year.
• Don’t like to make many trades? How about 5 trades made ever since 2013? The ETFs portfolio has made no trades this year and is up over 11% year to date for 2019!
10 Stock Model Portfolio
• The 10 Stock Model Portfolio lost no money during the GFC, has held steady since 2008 and is just about to hit new highs! This portfolio has averaged less than 1 trade a month since 2007. This portfolio is up over 10% this year so far!
SMSF Balanced Portfolio
• This portfolio was constructed back in 2012 and has not had its settings changed since. The consistent performance speaks for itself! Just over 8 trades a year on average! This portfolio is up over 15% this year so far!
The Growth Portfolio
• The Growth Portfolio does what it does best…keeps growing… what a track record! Just over 12 trades a year on average! This portfolio is up over 25% this year so far…truly amazing growth!
Want to know more? Take out a trial with VectorVest to get access to all the model portfolios. Check out all the trade histories and analyse what is currently being held in these portfolios. Set alerts so that you too can take advantage of VectorVest’s years of data analysis and proven track record.
Please direct written correspondence to VectorVest Inc.
20472 Chartwell Center Drive Suite D, Cornelius, NC 28031European Financial Publishing Limited T/A VectorVest UK (VectorVest) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under register number 543038. You should remember that the value of investments and the income derived therefrom may fall as well as rise and you may not get back the amount that you invest. Past performance is not a reliable guide to the future. This material is directed only at persons in the UK and is not an offer or invitation to buy or sell securities. If investors are in any doubt of the suitability of an investment given their individual circumstances, they are recommended to contact an investment manager or independent financial adviser who may be able to provide tailored advice. Opinions expressed whether in general or both on the performance of individual securities and in a wider economic context represent the views of VectorVest at the time of preparation. They are subject to change and should not be interpreted as investment advice. VectorVest and connected companies, clients, directors, employees and other associates, may have a position in any security, or related financial instrument, issued by a company or organisation mentioned on this site. European Financial Publishing Limited is a company incorporated in Scotland under Company Number SC357322 with its registered address at Exchange Tower, 19 Canning Street, Edinburgh EH3 8EH. Email: [email protected].European Publishing Company is covered under the jurisdiction of the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Should any complaint made not being resolved, you may refer the matter the FOS for their consideration. Please note that there are some limitations on the complaints that the FOS will consider. Details can be found on the FOS website. You can contact the FOS as follows:The Financial Ombudsman Service
E14 9SRhttp://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/ You can call the Financial Ombudsman Service on 0800 023 4567 or Email: [email protected]